Thursday, June 4, 2009

Direct quote & other funny things

There's nothing like hearing your words come out of the mouth of a two year old. The other day Stuart put a toy down on the sofa. I moved it to make room for people to sit and he looked at me and said, "I put it there for a reason." and proceeded to put it back. Hmmm, I wonder where he learned that line?

And some other funny things:
For some reason he is concerned that when he is on the changing table he will fall off, so when I put him on the changing table he asks, "you'll make sure I don't fall into the laundry hamper?" For the record, he has never fallen into the laundry hamper.

The other night, dad got stung by a wasp. Kind hearted Stuart has been very concerned and is still asking if his owie is feeling better. After the sting he wanted to know: "Why did that bug bite you" and "I'm going to ask that bug why he did it." Of course I had to ask, "What do you think the bug will say" and he replied "Yes, the bug will say yes he did it."

This morning we (ie Stuart) decided to pretend to ride bikes, so Stuart put our helmets on and we all stood in his room moving our legs like we were riding a bike.

No comments: